Friday, September 23, 2011

People, Places, and Things

 "La Bomba" - the best tapas ever at La Musa.  It's a warm potato, with a crispy exterior and meat in the middle.  The green red and white stuff are amaazzing sauces that came with it.

 Fried green tomatoes with grated cheese and jelly on the side at La Musa.

 Some Spanish monument near El Retiro.

 Another monument I know nothing about.

 Meditation at Sol.

 Churros y chocolate at the "best churro place in Spain."  They were delicious, but I still like Great America churros better. 




 Sushi at Sushi Shop!! We were craving some sushi so we picked this place because the menu had the most beeeautifull photographs of sushi. It was really good, but not as good as the pictures looked.

 Dorado tartar

 Pretty scenery.

 We went to Tepic for Mexican food and margaritas.  (I actually don't like margaritas I was just holding my friend's for this picture)

 Corn tortilla with sauce, meat, and cheese on top.  Sooooooo good.
 Chips and guac.

More Mexican food.

El Rastro - the best flea market in the world.  Every Sunday, there is a huge outdoor flea market with so many people it's hard to move. As you may or may not know though, I absolutely love flea markets, so I had so much fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment